We're builders of great simulation and game software since 1996. Our latest software is
the best: 21st Century Sailing Simulator. Version 2.03 has proven to be very popular among
sailing enthusiasts and newcomers alike. The realism, attention to detail, and great
online racing features have given this software consistently high
marks by reviewers. Click below for complete product information, or to purchase.
21st Century Sailing Simulator
Click to see more images
||Climb aboard a J/22 sailboat and
take the helm for a realistic adventure in sailing. The view from the cockpit puts you as
close to reality as you can get while still at your computer. Watch out, don't get
21st Century Sailing Simulator
lets you control every aspects of your sailboat: rudder, mainsail, jib, and spinnaker.
Tack and jibe just like the real thing. Watch the wind shifts and choose your point of
sail to get maximum speed. Boat performance is shown on the GPS mounted on your control
When you've had some practice, try your hand at racing. Race against boats that are
controlled by the computer, or race against other real people online or modem to modem.
You can choose a match or fleet race, choose the course and length, and set the wind
variation. Great fun and definitely challenging.
If you're a sailing enthusiast you've probably seen us at boat shows around the country.
If not, it's a great way to start into the fun and challenge of learning to sail. The
techniques you'll learn in the software are the same you'll need in a real boat. And you
won't even get wet!
Normally ships same day
here to purchase the CD-ROM
Only $19.95 + tax + shipping
Start playing right away!
here to purchase and download
Only $19.95 + tax
20-day free trial version lets you practice and race online.
Click here to download
- Multiplayer: compete against other real players on the Internet. A great way to meet
other skippers. Sail with some serious competition or just have fun. You can also connect
on a LAN, or modem-to-modem.
- Chat with other players while you race.
- Photo-realism: sailboats that look and behave like the real thing. Photographic water
and land scenery gives a super realistic feel. Screen shots.
- New boat controls are intuitive and realistic
- Choose your boat: a classic monohull racer (J/22), or sleek catamaran (EndeavourCat 36).
Additional sailboats will be available soon (download new sailboats from our web page).
- Improved artificial intelligence for computer-controlled boats.
- Stereo sound with improved sound effects.
- Support for multiple screen size displays
- Captain or crew a sailboat. Devise a tactical strategy, which will win the race.
- Choose from eight directional views for a 360-degree view.
- Realistic sound effects and audio warnings let you know how you're doing.
- View from the cockpit or hovering near your boat.
- Realistic variable wind simulation. You control wind direction, speed, and variation.
- Quick start places you at the starting line without setting racing options.
- Single player competes against up to three computer-controlled opponents.
- Each boat's movement generated from actual boat performance data.
- Practice mode for beginners or to polish your skills.
- Complete help documentation for beginners or expert sailors.
||Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP
||Windows Compatible Sound Card (required)
||Pentium 100 MHz or better
|Minimum Monitor requirement:
||High color (16-bit) or True color (24 bit)
|Hard disk space:
||Modem or other Internet connection
© Copyright 2000, 21st Century
Publishing. All Rights Reserved.
Site designed by monster design. Site
developed by WebMosaics.